Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 11, 2013

a step in another direction.

Thumbs up to this.
So, remember the last post and me mentioning that I was being moved to Kindergarten Special Education. Well, I've been there for a little over 2 months and I'm really starting to fill my place. I love my babies that I get to work with and I am starting to see some progress that we have made with them. That excited me more than ever because let's face it, Special Needs children have my heart in the palm of their hands. 

Plus, I have an awesome assistant. She is hilarious, wonderful with our babies and most of all, she has my back! She has, since day one, helped me out with anything that I couldn't figure out and I couldn't respect her more for that. I'm sure she was just as nervous as I was about starting over with a new co-worker but we have become friends and I'm very thankful for that!


Now on to the good stuff: When I got moved of course I had a million questions in my mind about what plan God had in this. {I'm the girl that knows that nothing happens unless God has a plan in it.} Insert NOW- I know that God moved me to show me some things in my education career. See-- it just so happened that I was starting my Master's Degree Coursework in January and I am now on a completely new path. I realized that my heart will always be captured by Special Needs Children but at this stage in my life, I need to be in a regular Education classroom. 
Now, please don't get me wrong! I'm working hard for these babies in my care and protection right now and will love on and teach them to the best of my ability. They are precious babies!

I just know that God has big plans for my future and I'm so glad that he allowed this switch to happen so that I could know his will. He is a good, good God and I know that he will bless my endeavors no matter where I end up.

So for now..


let me know your opinions.. Comment away!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! God always has a better plan than we do ..in the end haha!

Laura Darling said...

So glad that you are happy!! :)

Heather's Heart said...

I love how God puts us exactly where HE needs us. I know He puts each child in our rooms for a reason. He is using you to touch so many little hearts. =)

I love your chevron heart. =)

I am a follower and lover of your blog. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

I would love for you to hop over and check out my giveaway. You could win $50 to Target and $25 to TpT.

Blessings,
Heather
Heather's Heart

Rachel Leigh Murray said...

Hi just stumbled upon your blog! I really love your design and when I read you taught special ed kids, I knew I should def follow. So, I'm your latest follower on GFC! God bless you in your work. I have such high respect for what you do. :-) Stop by anytime,
Rachel
http://www.scarletheart118.blogspot.com/
P.S. Love your backdrop

Larissa @ Living in Color | A Lifestyle Blog said...

Hi Katie!! I'm loving that you have a education blog too :) I'm a kindergarten teacher and noticed that you're now teaching kinder special ed! How awesome! I can't wait to follow along on your experience! I adore Kinders!
:) Take care, girl!
xo, elle from Living in Color.

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

You are an angel, I admire what you do.

All the best,

Kelly

Post a Comment