Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Changes, changes Everywhere.

Hey Friends!

I haven't posted on here in so long and I felt like this teaching blog needed an update. Well, since the last time I logged in or blogged, I've been moved to the Kindergarten Hall as the Special Education Teacher.

I really love my new job but it is stressful having to learn all over again and find my place in where I belong. My teaching friends are wonderful and were very welcoming. For that, I will always be thankful.

I still find this ironic because I have always talked about how I would freak if I was moved at the end of the year to a different grade, much less in the middle of the year.

I found this quote a couple of weeks before I was moved and for some reason it just touched me. Ironic? Absolutely not. My GOD Reigns!


I got to decorate the classroom in Christmas decor because I moved the week after Thanksgiving Break and it was too fun! I loved cute little corners and organized, might I add. That doesn't happen very often...


Santa came for a visit and on pajama day at that. 


I miss my Firsties but I see them often and get great big hugs. :) My Kindergarten SPED babies are precious and I like getting to see how this department in Education works. 
I start Grad school this month and I'm hoping that will help me understand the paperwork and process a little more too.

pray that I will become the Special Education teacher that I need to become and that I can touch these babies lives in ways that no one else can.

-Lauren

2 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Oh how I used to LOVE pajama day at school!! And I love, love that verse. I may have to write it out and hang it up on my wall :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new position! Best of luck!

-Katie

Post a Comment