Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just some things I've learned so far.

It's my 2nd year of teaching little brains. HOLY COW!

I have a wonderful class this year who challenge me everyday. I think I am prepared and WAM, they knock me off my feet.
I'm yelling one minute and the next being hugged and told that I am the best teacher and they don't want to leave school. Oh, they have a lot to learn.
Flattering?  yes! truth, I beg to differ.

Love it

I've learned that this is so much the truth. I get some sweet drawing, a cookie, candy, something almost daily and it does my heart good. God says give, no matter what the amount! 

I've learned that kids can get sick at any time of the day. Especially early in the morning when they want their mama, but at 12:00 recess- they are going full blast. Yeah, such as it is. 

So true!!

I've learned that patience IS a virtue and I have it 95% of the time. Example, today it was tested and a silent lunch ensued but the rest of our day was tolerable! :)

I've learned that parents either care or they don't. I have some wonderful parents this year and it makes me happy to know that they are helping me, help their child. 

I've learned that being organized helps me be a more effective teacher. I'm perfecting this a day at a time. 

I've learned that pinterest is a teacher's best friend. 

here's the proof:

         
















1.) open house sign for students to sign.
2.) Fire Safety month with my little firsties.


           

                                                           3.) Morning with Mom!
4.) My students obviously know their lingo. :)

5.) How do you like your Hot Chocolate, graph?
6.) Breakfast on the road! New habit.

   

                                                        7.) dressing like a teacher now.
8.) My mama is a gem. She loves to love me. 


So, this proves that my job is held up to a high standard in many different ways. I'm doing the best that I can everyday! 

Can't wait to see what the rest of my year teaches me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment