Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

find the joy.


Hey teacher friends! I feel like that's what the majority of you are, or you wouldn't be reading my piece of the world wide web. 

As you know, I was moved by the grace of my GOD into Kindergarten SPED in November. I say this, in that way, because the Lord truly knew what was best for me in every.single.way.
I was starting my Masters Degree program in January and it just so happened that I was studying Special Education. After these 6 months that I have had in the SPED classroom, I definitely know that right now in my heart, I need to be back in the Gen. Ed classroom.

I know that one day I want to go back and be with my SPED babies but not right now in my life. Everytime you are around or see a SPED teacher, give them a hug. People do not realize how much time/paperwork/effort goes into IEPs, documentation, accommodations and such goes into this job.

Please do not get me wrong. I believe every single baby of mine and in this world deserve the best teaching and teacher that they can get. I am just itching to get back in the gen. ed. classroom and hopefully have some inclusion babies in my room. 

Truly, I don't know what the future holds but I know who holds the future.

I'll keep you updated with what happens.

one month from today, people. :)


4 comments:

ty said...

I don't know how you have the patience. Teachers are SAINTS.

Unknown said...

surely amazing, I really like this inspiring sentence! so true!
keep reading xx

www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio,

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

So NEEDED to read this today! Thanks for the nudge ;)

Caitlin C. said...

I second the comment above, teachers are truly saints!!

Post a Comment