Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Schools Out for Summer

The Lord is good!

My first year of teaching is over with and I couldn't be more greatful for the things that I learned. It was a very overwhelming year. Lots of responsibilities, memories, good times, and times I just wanted to cry. Even though it has been a crazy ride, I will always cherish the 1st class that I was given to be their teacher. They have been a challenge, very loving, and so much fun to get to know and see their different personalities.


Please tell me that's normal?

I'm already planning for next year and hoping to be the best teacher I can be. I WILL blog more, hopefully weekly, and keep you up to date with what we are doing. Hold me to that!

I was cleaning out the iPhone and saw some school pics I needed to include on the blog.
 Here we go.

{last day of school! We were so thrilled!}

We had 3 Lauren's in first grade and I'm so thankful that I met this one. She helped me so much through my first year and we had a grand time! She's getting married THIS Saturday and I couldn't be happier for her!

{my sweet "first" firsties. :) }
so thankful for each little body you see here!

{Our class snowman. I have no clue why I chose to do him upside down. Ha!}
we all had to decorate a snowman for the hallway and my class had so much fun doing this!

{Our Easter door.}
this wasn't easy to make but while student teaching, I saw this on the wall of a teacher I looked up to and she had done this to decorate her door.
{thumbprint Easter cards}
pinterest idea- so much fun to make!
{our clock system}
this really helped my kids see how to read the analog clock. :)

{preposition game}
got this off pinterest and my kids loved playing this the week we learned what a prep was.
{our class friend}
someone came to our class and read a book about turtles. Well, wouldn't you know that same day a lady came to share her pet with us! They about DIED!
{love sweet notes}
love leaving my firsties notes. They love feeling grown up when they get them.
Last day of school. my room looks so bare. it had to be packed so it was movie day for us!

So thankful for all the love and support I received during my first year! Can't wait to share more with you next year!

Happy Summer Break!

2 comments:

Wendy Annabeth said...

I heart your blog! Thought you might be interested in the giveaways I'm hosting on blog for Panera & Edward & Sons. xo www.domesticsweetheart.com

P.S. I'm a new GFC follower :)

Melissa88Senick said...

Love your blog design....to cute!!!

Post a Comment