Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My First Year in Tidbits.

Why, hello there! I have been super busy, stressed, hoarse, and crazy these past couple of months keeping up with my Firsties. :) They have kept me laughing and having some great conversations that I love to the core.


I've been struggling with "fun" activities to help them learn all the things that they should know! It's a challenge but I feel like I'm constantly learning and hopefully one day, I'll be the teacher that I've always WANTED to be!


Instead of going back and giving you the full stories of what's been happening, I'll do this with tidbits. 


Let's go!



This hangs outside our room and is a daily reminder. It's a work in process!


Love my "pinterest" inspired dish-drainer organizer!


Happy Thanksgiving from Our Turkey's! :)

Compare/Contrast @ Thanksgiving time. 

Celebrity Read Day. We love firemen!

Community Helpers Day! So much fun!


Santa Door! "Pinterest" 


Doubles Rap-- Math.. They loved it!


If Santa was stuck in my chimney....
Writing assignment

Synonyms/Antonyms. Dr. Suess book!


You always need a little colonel in your life!

Field trip to the Orpheum. So much fun for our kiddos! :)

So true! 

Don't laugh. The kids thought it was good enough!


Welcome, Grandparents! 

hehe. just for fun!

this is my life now. I wouldn't trade this season!

We're ready for our card, candy, and craziness!

I'm too loved! These sweet kids surprised me! 

This year is exhausting and so rewarding in so many ways. I couldn't ask for sweeter, funnier, and surprising students! They kill me with the sweet things they say such as, " I love the color of your skin, Ms. Patton" or, " I love all the things you do for me." 

Everyone give me an AMEN!

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Hi Lauren! I love all of the pictures you shared...lots of cuteness and fun! =)

Can you believe your 1st year of teaching is almost over??!!??? My first year seems like it was a big blur! =)

I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I just shared 2 butterfly math *freebies*!

I am a teacher to Firsties too! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

vicky1970 said...

Hi there, I just found you and am your newest follower. I love all your pinterest inspired things you have made or implemented...pinterest is the best! Come on over and visit sometime - I teach first too. :o)
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Post a Comment