Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meet My Class! :)

Just a little behind. It's Christmas time.

I cannot believe that a whole half of a year of my first year teaching is over! It's crazy. It's been an exhausting, nerve-wracking semester but I have loved every minute. It's getting to be more routine and something that I know that I can handle. 


This was us today, pj day at school. :) We watched Mr. Popper's Penguins, ate tons of unhealthy snacks and drank hot chocolate. Say, aren't we the cutest?

We made some Christmas crafts all week. Check those out...


If Santa was stuck in my chimney....


Our New Years Bird Activity. 
They had to write a wish that they wanted granted in 2012. Wow! Is it really about to be a new year!

My Firsties worked really hard on their Christmas program and their parents loved seeing them preform. Some were so serious and most had a ball showing out! :)



I must be honest-- I am more than excited for tomorrow to be our last day before Christmas Break! This 1st year teaching thing, I think I've got it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment