Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

Round 2

Summer went by way too fast but we are back in session! It's going to be a wonderful, and very different year from last year!

new kids.
new assistant.
smaller numbers in classrooms.

I'm telling you it's a win-win situation!

Our school scheduled to put tile down this summer, Praise The Lord, but things didn't go as planned and we were still no tile, and no rooms finished up until the first day of school. It was crazy, to say the least!

But, we got it done and I honestly am so thankful that it was crazy because I LOVE my room this year!

Now for a classroom tour, you ready??




We've got a theme here! 

Praying for a great year where a lot of little lives are touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment