Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, June 27, 2011

Just beginning.

I am so excited to be a NEW, 1st Grade teacher. God has big plans for me this year and I am looking forward to growing in faith, love, and probably lots of patience as well. :)

I will be linking up ideas, crafts, and hopefully tons of pictures that are taken from our awesome time in Miss Lauren's classroom. Of course, I'll have to have permission to do that so we'll see how that goes.

I'm so excited about what the future holds because I know who holds my FUTURE
God handed me this job and I am going to give it my best in order to benefit those precious kids I'll refer to as my firsties! :)


1 comment:

Cami said...

AMEN! It's all in His hands :)

Congratulations on the job. And I love that you have such a passion for God!!

ox-Cami

Post a Comment