Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 23, 2013

All Aboard.. Polar Express Day!



My kiddos sure had a fun day last Thursday! My assistant and myself had plenty of Polar Express fun around the room to make it exciting for the most skeptical kid. Oh how I wish the Polar Express had been around when I was little because it is the coolest story turned into a movie that I have seen! My kids were engaged and loved all the animation that was in the movie.

We started out with our kiddos chairs set up on the carpet like a train and then when they entered the classroom from their Special time we had yellow Polar Express tickets for them to "board" with. Then, we let them watch about half of the movie before we indulged in some "hot chocolate".. (Chocolate milk in the crock pot). I picked out some cute snowman cups and red/white straws from Dollar Tree to make the memories more special. :) This teacher loves some Dollar Tree!


When the movie was over and it was almost time for lunch, Ms. Patton's kiddos got a call from the office and we had a SPECIAL DELIVERY! We had bells, that were directly from the North Pole because they were still cold! AH! It was so fun. Our kids went haywire!


We are lucky to have such a challenging and sweet class! I'm so thankful that we can provide so many happy and fun memories along the way for our Kinders. I pray that they don't remember all the times that we have to correct them but remember all the times that we go above and beyond to share the magic of learning with them!

Hope all of your teachers out there have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment